Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mage's Fury has height restriction?

Frozstee
Frozstee
✭✭✭
So this is something I have been noticing over the past few days, in that, I can't cast Endless Fury on targets that have a low ceiling above them. Has happened a few times in dungeons where I will cast it and nothing happens, while every other spell is working perfectly. Thought at first maybe it was just lag hitting me because it wasn't always causing an issue, so I found a mob that was backed into a corner in a dungeon. I don't quite remember which AD cave I was in but the scamp was backed up to the wall, and there was a low stone overhang... I tried to cast Fury a good ten times and could not hit the scamp, so Lightning Splash it was.
Has this ever happened to anyone else? Found it really odd and a bit annoying, but I mean, go figure I can't create a lightning storm inside of a cave.
GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
"Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum