Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How To use 1h+S effectively?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
Any advice/tips etc.
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you be more specific? What are you trying to do? What class are you so we can let you know what good pairings are?
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @Aett_Thorn sorry about that, I'm an imperial templar, PVE and PVP, I want to throw in a few fighters guild skills too, as I'm a Vigilant of Stendarr type character.
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    The first skill in the tree, Ransack, is a great taunt and armor debuff. Shield Bash is probably a decent skill. The passives that reduce ability/block cost are a must. 1h/Shield is a good option survivability-wise for tanking, but if you're looking to DPS, I'd honestly recommend you look elsewhere. To DW or 2h, perhaps.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    You will definitely never be a DPS machine with at 1H+Shield build. I have a level 40 templar that is the most survivable character I have but takes the absolute longest to kill anything. I actually switched it to a more DPS type of role using aedriatic spear to help with DPS and some healing.