Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Survivability dps build?

dragonknight0515
hey guys im vr1 and a dunmer vamp sorc and in the low level servers i was so good i made it to emperor but as soon as I hit vr I switched over to mix servers and I find it really hard to survive my dps isnt the best either so if you guys can give me advice on a build that can survive and do high end damage that would be helpful, thanks
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    I have a PvE build for a Dunmer Sorcerer that seems to fit the description you are after, although being a vampire will always mean sacrifice, because you either lose survivability with the extra fire damage or you lose power having to waste enchantments on jewellery with the fire resist glyphs.

A good one to go for in this circumstance is a destruction staff - One hand and shield build.

For Bar One stick a one hand sword and shield with something like Whistrakes (4 trait player craft able) as two pieces adds Health, meaning the sword and shield alone will give you 1000 health, you can also enchant your shield for another 600 health if you wish. Now you won't actually need any weapon abilities on your first bar which is why I recommend using this for the extra defence.

Ability 1 - Inner Light ( Keep on both bars for max magicka and spell crit)
    Ability 2 - Structured Entropy (Morph of entropy, 2nd skill in the mages guild tree)
    Ability 3 - Bound Aegis (Morph of bound armour, Daedric Summoning 4th Skill)
    Ability 4 - Hardened Ward (Morph of Daedric war, Daedric Summoning 5th Skill) This is the omega for survivability as it's a free re castable shield, when at VR14 morphed and 30k magicka, it provides a 15k shield to your healthbar, recast when necessary.
    Ability 5 - Dark Conversion ( Morph of dark exchange) Basically recovers 3k magicka in exchange for 1k stamina every second, since you won't be needing stamina this makes you a resource powerhouse.

For Bar Two use Destruction Staff - Fire, Dunmers racial passives mean they get 7% extra damage with fire attacks, It also makes attack weaving a whole lot easier.

Ability 1 - Inner Light (again)
    Ability 2 - Force Pulse (Morph of the 3rd one in the skill tree, cannot remember) Use this because it is cheap, can be woven easily with light and heavy attacks and will proc your crystal fragments passive.
    Ability 3 - Bound Aegis (again)
    Ability 4 - Liquid Lightning (Morph of lightning splash) Park this in a group of enemies while you attack them for free damage, or when PvE'ing, park this under a boss every 10 seconds for roughly 15-18k Damage over the 10 seconds while you're casting other things.
    Ability 5 - Crystal Fragments - (morph of Crystal blast) Only use this when it is "proc'd" baso meaning when the passive comes off, when you cast an ability that costs magicka, E.G. Your constant liquid lightnings and force pulse's, then you your hands will turn blue and have rocks in them, unleash crystal fragments to do 20% more damage at half the price of the usual cost, it's a no brainer, and stops you wasting all your magicka spamming it.

As for gear setups it'sa no brainer, it's the usual Martial knowledge combo, if you're unsure what they are I can always explain, Thanks :)
    Washed up player
  • Luukkievit
    Luukkievit
    Soul Shriven
    search on internet for the frag out sorc from deltias gaming i think that is a good build :)