Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO - Lost City Na Totambu Group Challenge

BurtFreeman
BurtFreeman
✭✭✭
seem that this puzzle is impossible to do alone.
i am in the middle of the night and nobody is in here.
this public dungeon puzzle need to be fix for better soloing.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clue's in the name - Group Challenge. Therefore it is unfortunately not possible to complete it solo.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Clue's in the name - Group Challenge. Therefore it is unfortunately not possible to complete it solo.

i always thougt the group challenge was to be meant you where fighting a group of enemies. :(
    anyway, should be an easy fix with an activator somewhere.

• Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix not required. It's not meant to be a solo content as it is a Group Challenge.

I find these puzzle mechanics fun and making a simple activator is just gonna further dumb down ESO.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • WolfgangArmadeus
    WolfgangArmadeus
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, the only one you cant do alone... They have "group dungeons" for a reason, just another way to force us into groups... Completely hate it...

Even worse is the fact that the "group challenge" bosses are easier than the regular public dungeon bosses... why do i need a group to kill an easier boss?
  • VanyelMohr
    VanyelMohr
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind so much if it were populated enough that someone would come along and we could help each other out. Been standing around for 45 minutes and not another player has come through.

Edit: Someone came though after about an hour. If only I wasn't an achievement hunter. :P
    Edited by VanyelMohr on September 5, 2015 7:01AM