Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pledge of Mara

byCrux
byCrux
✭✭
When I use the pledge of Mara with another player am I able to get' the 10% bonus xp from the other player (who would be online) while I'm offline? Or do I only get the xp bonus when we do quests together online at the same time?
Xbox NA
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Online, together, at the same time, in the same area.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot make use of the 10% XP bonus while the other player is offline. In order to get the bonus, you must both be wearing the rings and in a group with each other.

There seems to be some debate on whether you have to be doing the same quest to get the bonus. I've heard one of three things: 1) you have to be grouped up and doing the same quest, 2) you have to be grouped up and within a certain distance of each other (some say you just have to be in the same zone), or 3) you just have to be grouped up to get the bonus. Maybe someone else can clarify which of these is correct.