Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

quest the will of the coucil

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
Has any one played this?

Level 25 solo quest, great I think I can do this seeing as its my level. How wrong was I? start playing only to find the enemies are level 43, died many times getting to the final boss.

What was the makers thinking when they made that quest? Saying its a level 25 quest then adding level 43 enemies. Even using the weapon you get given makes no difference I just can not beat it. Well I might have stood a chance if other lvl43 enemies did not keep spawning next to me. So annoyed right now. I can cancel and come back but its then one less quest to do and I will have to start over again. If you did this at my level then your a better player that me.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    This is a level 43 quest (or will scale to your level if you are higher than 43). I believe it is the 5th mission in the Fighter's Guild storyline. Have you done the other Fighter's Guild missions? Several of them should have also been higher than 25.

Do you remember where you picked this up? And have you done the prerequisites (other Fighter's Guild Missions)?
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 14, 2015 9:57PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭

Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    This is a level 43 quest (or will scale to your level if you are higher than 43). I believe it is the 5th mission in the Fighter's Guild storyline. Have you done the other Fighter's Guild missions? Several of them should have also been higher than 25.

Do you remember where you picked this up? And have you done the prerequisites (other Fighter's Guild Missions)?

I got it from Shadowfen or Deshaan cant quite recall. I had done a few Guild missions, I had followed this particular one, whereby you have to decide to kill or believe sees all colours.

I get that some quests are going to of a higher level than stated when you get it, I just think this one is a little excessive.
    I went on a bit of a rant, so thank you for replying :)

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp