Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill bar 1/2 bonus questions

OSUSentinel
Are the benefits of the skill bars always active even when they are on the off hand weapon bar and your on your main hand.

So if I have executioner on my off hand bar which adds damage to two handed weapons and I'm on my main skill bar which is two handed will the two handed skills on my main bar recieve the benefit from the off hand bar?

Sorry for the poor sentence structure.

And thank you for any help.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you mistake off hand and on hand. That is a term not really used in ESO, but in a sense, when you use 1h sword + shield, the sword is onhand and the shield has offside, but this doesnt influence the skills that you can equip cause that combo makes that you can equip a skill from the 1h+shield skillline.

I think you mean switching between your primary weaponset and your secondary weaponset.

In that context, no, executioner is only active if the qeapon is equipped. otherwise the 18% bonus is not active. So only when you are on that skillbar you got the 18% bonus.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • OSUSentinel
    Thank you thats what I needed, very helpful