Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About Explorer Packs Usage

itsanemis
itsanemis
Hello everyone..
I did a lot of search but got nothing unfortunately. I am from turkey. BUT I am using US PSN account (game prices are cheaper than Turkish psn account) So I brought my game copy as region 2 (like all the games in my country) There was a code to unlock the explorer packs.
Is there any way to use the explorer packs unlockable items on my US account (since I built a lvl 32 char on this account)
Thanks for any suggestions and answers..

• DuroNL
    DuroNL
    Well it should just work, but i know the way it is on Xbox, we can just switch our region, and when we add any DLC or add-ons, it remains there for the game to use no matter which region we switch to!

perhaps thats worth a shot, other than that, not sure how its supposed to work on PS
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • itsanemis
    itsanemis
    Well thank you so much for your help m8..
    My system is PS4 and I have no idea how to change regions..
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to contact support. DuroNL is right that you can change regions for free, but an account stays region locked for the actually upgrading (once upgraded it will take the dlc's etc over to all regions.

So an EU-region account, can be used on the US megaserver, you can also buy crowns through any source and use them to upgrade your account in the crownstore. However, you can not upgrade the account with an US-region locked upgrade.

So it is only bout the actual upgrade process.

The reason for this is that there are a lot of shady resellers. By regionlocking accounts they can sell, they are limited in hiding thier tracks. Support will tell you if you really bought the account legit. If thats not the case, they can help you in getting a refund and a new legit copy (I don't know how it works on PS4, but a friend of mine had a bad account on the PC. his account was locked, but once he bought a legit copy, he could use it to tie it to the existing account and continue playing his characters). If it is a legit copy they can also assist you in the update process.

As this is an account issue, other players can't help you.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • itsanemis
    itsanemis
    I tried to contact to the support but still waiting. I believe they dont work properly