The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Installing Addons Help

Kalbum
Kalbum
Soul Shriven
Hello, I´m having a little trouble making my addons work. I installed Minion and downloaded from there 3 addons, skyshard lorebook and one more I dont remember right now. The thing is the game doesn´t recognize it, I open the addons submenu and is empty. But when I open Minion, the three addons that I download appear in the installed tab.
Its my first time so i dont know if you got to give some permissions to the application to work on ESO or something like that. Also the way I have organized my PC, I left my C: only for Windows, so I didn´t installed neither ESO nor Minion on the preselected folders. I have them both in D/Application Programs/... I don´t know if this maybe has something to do with my problem. Well, anyway, if someone can help me it would be great, thanks!
Edited by Kalbum on July 14, 2015 4:03AM
Kalbum
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Kalbum wrote: »
    Also the way I have organized my PC, I left my C: only for Windows, so I didn´t installed neither ESO nor Minion on the preselected folders. I have them both in D/Application Programs/... I don´t know if this maybe has something to do with my problem. Well, anyway, if someone can help me it would be great, thanks!

This probably has something to do with it, but not quite in the way you'd expect. ESO looks for its add-ons in your "My Documents" folder, under "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live[eu]\Addons", with one subfolder for each add-on.

If your "My Documents" folder isn't in the default place on your computer, you need to let Minion know. Click on the Options tab (the one with the single gear), and adjust your "Game Addon Folder Path" to point to your "Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live[eu]\Addons".

("live[eu]" means "live" if you play on US, "liveeu" if you play on EU, and "pts" if you play on PTS.)
    Stonehenge ROCKS!