Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with the passive PvP buffs

ConnorWoods
ConnorWoods
✭✭✭
I have been playing for 3 months now and have been wondering about the passive buffs from pvp that apply outside of pvp. How do you get them to stay consistent and on your character for long periods as alot of other players seem to, I am currently in 2 campaigns; Chillrend and Azura's Star, the passives will one day decide to show up e.g. Enemy keep IX and emperor and then the next day do nothing, did we lose 9 keeps in a day or am I being a derp and missing something massive here? The passives are really good and I would like to know how to get them to last for as long as possible.

Thank you.
Washed up player
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to worry about those, as they are being removed from PvE in the next update, and will only apply in Cyrodiil.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Barkingllama
    As they are, the PvP buffs are tied only to your home campaign. Your guest campaign, even if you're inside of it, will not make a difference. You're correct in your understanding that the number of keeps owned is what is determining the corresponding buff, and yes you can easily lose nine keeps in a relatively short time frame. The only way to make them more constant is to have a rather imbalanced home campaign in your favor.
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, think I got it now :)
    Washed up player