Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwells silver questions

predkill29
predkill29
✭✭
So I'm curently vet 3 doing ad for my silver and in order to stay leveled to the enemys i fight
Should I be doing everything? Like bosses dungeons all quest, if so what counts as everything in the area.
And when you go to achivments then quest and then find a areas mission like 34/47 complete is that every mission in the area or just some
-Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
Master crafter
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, do everything. You basically have to turn every map marker from black-and-white to solid white. As for the achievement, if it says something like, "Complete 47 Quests in Auridon," that is usually a little less than the total number of quests in the zone. So there might be 50 or 52 in total. You have a little leeway to miss a few quests and still get achievement.
  • ConnorWoods
    ConnorWoods
    ✭✭✭
    Cadwells silver seems to be more a nuisance than anything, I played in the Ebonheart Pact and grinded v1-7 then did the quests to the next faction, the game is unbalanced in that grinding can yield 400k p/hr while that exploration is so pitiful. Just smash through silver as fast as possible to unlock the new set of mobs, exploration and doing quests is so painfully slow you'll be there for months.
    Washed up player
  • Barkingllama
    Are you asking what has to be done to complete Cadwell's Silver? If so, you do not need the achievements, nor finish every quest hub. When you pause the game, you'll see a new menu called Cadwell's Almanac that will tell you which specific quest hubs need to be done by zone.