Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soul Magic - bugged?

DeltaFlame94
Soul Magic is leveled up through progressing in the main story - however, I never even received the Soul Magic ability until after the main story was completed, and I'm not even sure how I randomly obtained it. I've seen forums posted here about Soul Magic before, but nothing I've found has seemed to answer my questions. Since I didn't receive the Soul Magic tree until after I completed the main story, I am completely unable to level up my Soul Magic, which is at level 1. Did I do something wrong? Or it it just bugged? Will my situation ever be fixed through a patch? Please help.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing to check, is your Soul Magic skill line at L6 or so? If so, that is about all your going to get with levels anyway. If it is at 0 or 1 or some other level lower than 6 and you have defeated Molag Bal, then your not going to be able to raise the skill anymore. Once you have gotten the skill high enough to unlock the second passive that fills a soul gem for you, there is nothing else to level this skill line for.

If it is at some lower level, and Molag Bal is off licking his wounds, then open a ticket with Customer Support to see if they can level the skill up for you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just need to level the skills in the line, like Soul Trap or the Ultimate, then just slot those and they will level just like any skill.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DeltaFlame94
    Problem has been resolved.