Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest question on xbox one

sirhellraiser
How do i know when i completed all the quest in a section? When i say section i mean like stonefalls?
Also is there a website that shows what section your supposed to be in when you are at certain levels? Example lvl 1-5 you are at Blackrock or bleekrock
  • sirhellraiser
    Bumpo
  • Ratbert
    Ratbert
    ✭✭
    I believe the built in journal will answer a lot if not all of your questions about what is done/not done in a specific area. It's just a bit of a pain to scroll through is all.
  • sirhellraiser
    I looked in the journal and not seeing it for the other sections
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way to know if you have done all of the quests in an area, other than perhaps googling a player created list and hoping it is correct. There is an achievement for finishing most of the quests in an area, but there are more quests per zone than are needed for the achievement.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you enter your journal and look under Achievements, you can tell if you did some quests (the major quests). You will see the area with a check mark next to quest completions. All areas have a minimum to get the overall achievement.

As for the small quests, you'll have to explore for those because most don't have bosses to fight. Quests like "Find my missing Guar".

A helpful tip: when you start an area, take a look at the map. Make notice of any landmarks acting as walls, such as mountains. Then, perform a "sweeping" movement going from side-to-side all across the map. Many quests are usually found between major cities.

I found this to be the best method of attack for an area to ensure I miss as little quests as possible.

If it wasn't for the two glitches in AD, I'd have my Dominion title. :(