The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for a mature guild [DC]

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
hi all,
I've played pretty much most mmorpgs on the market and I've just returned to TESO (DK vr14, NB lv42) and I'm looking for a mature and friendly guild. I'm in my late 30s and i'd rather play in an environment where I can find some other players of similar age.
The ideal guild has very little level of drama and nerd rage; also, it would be great if the average character wasn't called "12luv23" or anything similar....I still don't mind RPing if in the right mood!!

International guild? yes, not a problem as long as English is spoken
Powerful guild? I really don't care as long as there are enough decent people to play with
Focus? I don't really mind as long as I can find fellows to PvP with

well...let me know if we have a match!!

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see your nightblade as a Thread in the WEB ;)
    Please, read about us.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    @Rhaegar75 what alliance you in??? MostWanted is currently in BWB, and is gonna try Vet campaign soon, we are all around age 20-30's still have some older people also, we are friendly, and very mature, yes we do have a bit of everything tho, we have 1-2 youngsters and also some very experienced players that someone could say nerds but I don't find them like that, they just know what there talking about when it comes to the game and pvp etc.. We play mostly on tTeamSpeak, we are international make and female guild alike. Don't get me wrong we do have some jokes at some times, if your all seriousness and stuff this is not the guild for you.

If you are in DC , and wanna check us out just give me a whisp
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! We are a marture and friendly DC guild doing both pve and pvp. We have players of all levels of experience and from many european nations. Presently we are building a pvp group in Azura. Contact me if you are intersted on forum or in game from Sunday evening @larsS.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Rhaegar

<Hammerfell Trading> is recruiting! The mature and friendly trading & social guild is built on proud principles of collaboration and teamwork and has a guild store, weekly guild lottery and lots of helpful guild members. Join us now and make this something special. 18+ only.

Please whisper @Truewavesound or @old-timer in game for an invite. Alternatively, leave your account name below and I will send you a guild invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

Truewavesound