Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX1 Crafting Sets

Ratbert
Ratbert
✭✭
Need some guidance here please. I thought I had figured out how to craft sets. From my understanding you need to have the right amount of traits researched PER ITEM to be able to craft a set bonus for that item. So if I had two traits researched for a chest piece I could craft a chest piece with set bonus at a special crafting station that only requires two researched traits.

For example the deaths wind set states it only requires 2 traits yet when I craft a piece of armor at the special station in stonefalls no set bonus is applied. Is there something else I need to do or am I misinterpreting how this works?
  • Ratbert
    Ratbert
    ✭✭
    I was going to try to delete this post but can't. A guildy logged on and told me I have to bumper over to the set option in crafting. Didn't even realize there was a tab for sets and a tab for normal crafting. Duh.....
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    Hahaha I did the same thing man