The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Mid-Level Night blade AOE build

OSUSentinel
For a long time I looked for an aoe build as a night blade. I noticed others were looking for one also so this is what I have put together. I used this yesterday for levels 30-36. Took me right around four hours to move through the 6 levels including emptying the bag at each level.

Bow/dualwield and Heavy armor

On the Bow bar
Blur, siphon attacks, lotus fan, mark target, ult soul tether

On dual wield bar
Lotus fan, siphon attacks, refreshing path, whirlwind, funnel health, ult soul tether

I start by popping blur and marking on of the targets, I then pull my enemy's with the bow, switch to dualwield, pop refreshing path this will also process shadow barrior, I then lotus fan and whirl wind until soul tether is up then finish with whirlwind.

Siphon attacks keeps your resources up, and whirlwind hits out to 11 meters, refreshing path and soul tether keep your health up, funnel health adds 8% health, with full heavy armor shadow barrier is up the entire encounter. Easy to solo most aoe confrontations around your level.

I will add drain essence when I unlock it probably replacing lotus fan or funnel health and I will most likely change lotus fan to ambush. Its an easy rotation to pull off as well. And I am able to use soul tether on every encounter.

I hope this is helpful to someone. Happy hunting.