Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Aurora Borealis Guild Recruitment (Daggerfall Covenant) PVE GUILD

Equiter
Equiter
New formed guild Aurora Borealis is currently looking for all type of members. we are currently looking for all classes for now.
The guild will focus on PVE and having fun .

we have just started doing Veteran dungeons and our goals is:

- Get all members ready for veteran dungeon
- Have all type of veteran dungeon on farm
- Get all members to veteran lvl 10++ so we can start Endgaming
- Have fun

what we expect of you :

-Understand english
-Have Microphone
-Be active and sosial
-Have fun

If this looks interesting for you and you want to join please contact me here or send us a mail or contact us Online:
Ingame name :

Blodbams1
Equiter
Matherios
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    If you want to join please writhe you PSN here:)

• Equiter
    Equiter
    We got more members today and will start with second veteran group next week.

we need more tanks and healers to get a third veteran dungeon up and go:)

so if anyone wants to join us please post your PSN here :)
  • Auviance569
    Im interested, v9 templar healer. Psn : auviance569
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Great auviance569. I will inviterer you when i logg in later ☺
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Auviannce569 Joined Aurora Borealis today is there anyone else that wants to join us:)?
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We are continuing taking down veteran dungeons :)

we still looking for members to our guild so we can get more group to do veteran dungeons

Dungeons we have on farm now :

Spindleclutch
    Wayres Sewers
    Crypt of Hearts

Progressing:
    City of Ash ( Semi final boss)
    Elden hollow ( Last boss)
    Darkshade Cavern ( Last boss)

We are keeping doing more and more dungeons to gear up more people and get higher lvl.

If you would join writhe your PSN here

dn110m.jpg

17ejvl.jpg
    Edited by Equiter on July 14, 2015 7:40PM
  • Silken_Meer
    Silken_Meer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - VR 3 nearly 4 Templar Healer. Play 7.30 til 12pm most weekdays and as long as possible at weekends. Current guild not doing VR dungeons and hardly anyone talks in voice chat, getting VR group together impossible and the group finder erm sucks. Looking to move on. Have mic, lacking in VR dungeon experience, but I'm not too bad, learn quickly.

PSN - coolwolf74

Be on in the evening. Cheers.

• Equiter
    Equiter
    Sounds Great silken_meer ☺

I will invite you when im home from work
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We have for now closed the healer spots in the guild since we have got a lot of healing people to the guild the last days. the reason we do that is because we don't want people to feel that you don't get invite to the veteran dungeons runs we are doing because we still miss some dps and tanks

Update on what we need:

Tank : Open
    Dps : Open
    Healer : Closed

We just got a Facebook page as well. this Facebook page be for general informasjon, have contact with members and so people can go in an take a look on what group they are in when they are joining veteran dungeons :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101711416844746/
    Edited by Equiter on July 15, 2015 12:58PM
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We had our first day with 2 groups and we did Spindleclutch and Wayres Sewers on both group and one of the groups did also did the Fungal grotto aswell.
    We are doing progress each day and we will continue until we are finish with the veteran dungeons but we are still questing to get to vet 14 :)

We are still looking for Tanks and Dps so leave your PSN here if you want to join :)

j5wm5g.jpg
    346nrdj.jpg
    262umv9.jpg
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Got some more people to the guild. but we are still looking for more members :)
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    New Day and a new dungeon down for the guild ☺ we finaly did manage to take down the last boss in darkshade cavern . Gjerne guys and keep up the good work

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-wrz2nAFTI

We are now closing in on the limet for how many people we arena going to be in the guild . We have 25 very activ people in the guild right now. We arena currently looking for 1 tank and 3 dps before we will say stop. So if you arena a activ tank or dps and want to do endgame dungeons send me a massage on the psn or here .

Our goal now is to get people to Veteran rank 10++ so we can start doing raids .

• Equiter
    Equiter
    Bump
  • Auviance569
    Still in need of more players!
  • Ranmyaku
    Ranmyaku
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys. I play mainly UK time evenings and aaaall day on my days off. Currently I'm level 49 but hoping to be VR1 maybe tomorrow. All things being equal.

I've joined another guild recently, but they're inundated with people abusing the guild bank and begging for W/W and Vamp bites all the time so they never do dungeons/world bosses etc.

I'm an Orc Dragon Knight(Daggerfall Cov.), pumped all my char points into health but currently use Dual Wield rather than shield..I'd be willing to change/respec and stuff if people who know more about ESO than myself wanted to help me build into a tank for you guys.

Also have a headset and love guilds where I can actively contribute be it as a tank, grouping for campaign, crafting etc.

PSN: WelshChaos88
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Hi ranmyaku ☺

We are currently Only looking for 1 dps and 2 tanks before we close the recruting. The people in the guild is working hard this days with leavling up so we can start with end game raid. You are only lvl 49 so you have a Long way to go but we will help you so you get to lvl V10+. We are doing veteran dailys each days so alle of our members get new and bether gear ☺.

I contact you and give you a invite when im getting home from work around today. I will be online from 18.00 UK time
  • Ranmyaku
    Ranmyaku
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the opportunity, Equiter. I'm more than willing to put in the time and effort to eventually help the guild and help newer members when I'm ready.

Half way through VR 1, spend hours earlier wandering Auridon doing quests. I can see it's a loooong process. :pensive;
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We currently is in need of 1 more tank and 1 more dps to the guild. We are doing 2-3 veteran dungeons groups everydau day now . Our New goal for now is that alle our members are working hard to get t8 vet 10+ so we can start with End game dungeons
  • chris-yld
    chris-yld
    Soul Shriven
    What is the entry level to join your guild only been play for 2 weeks
    So I'm still at a low level
    Breton DK
    any advice on what I should use points on
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Give me your psn and i will invite you ☺
  • chris-yld
    chris-yld
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Chris-yld

Game name Chrang
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Im home from work around 17 UK time so will invite you then ☺
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    We have now closed our recrutment. For now we have alle the members we need and we are soon ready for Endgame trails!! Our members are working hard to get level v10++. For now we have 5 V14 and 6 V10
  • jamielannister54
    Birdish2000
  • Equiter
    Equiter
    Sorry jamielannister54 but we have closed the recruting . A update from the guild is that we have 6 people with V14 and 4-5 members at v10 +. We are starting with dragonstar arena normal tomorrow and when the 12 person hits V14 we will start with raids ☺