Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Conspiracy Theory!

Drew2KX
Drew2KX
So... Illuminati pseudo Arabic/American political nuance spoiler alert.

So I'm in the desertous Ash'abah pass.
And I finish a quest from finding poison in the drinking water from a certain "Ohama."
Then taken to a desert camp.
To join a religious rebel group.
All of which have rather middle-eastern sounding names.
Where their King refers to the elves as "infidels."
Tells us that if we "cut off the snake's head, the body will whither and die."
My "brother" and I debate over who must make the "final sacrifice?"
Now I'm part of the "Ash'abah" and we must dedicate ourselves to "destroying the Withered Hand?"

I'm totally kidding, I dont know anything about the Illuminati.
Please don't delete my thread...or abduct me into a black van.
I just thought it was funny.

-Andrea
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    to make matters even more suspicious. The illuminati symbol is a piramid. The Alik'r dessert have all middle east symbols......except piramids... conincedance?? I don't think so. It is a big cover up and the piramids are burried deep under the sand.

But there are much more hidden stuff in the game:

HEEgNsD.png

See this symbol for imperials??
    If you look closely, it is a piramid with beneath it an inverted piramid. In the center is the all seeing eye.

Also: recognise this map:
    FzEUYkR.jpg

Do you see the upside down piramid shape in it??
    And what is in the center?? the imperial city as the all seeing eye

-puts on a tinfoil hat-
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    Excellent find!
    If the Illuminati were truly behind the creation and operation of ESO, it may explain why it's so difficult getting feedback..
    ...so secretive...
    o.o
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone,

This thread is being closed because we do not permit the discussion of conspiracy theories or real world religion and politics on the forums. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct, as it outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.