Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil mages guild lorebook map?

noladude
noladude
I'm playing on console so I don't have the luxury of using add-ons. Help, please?
Edited by noladude on July 12, 2015 2:49AM
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    So far as I know there are no lore books located in Cyrodiil. I have never seen a map not found one while in Cyrodiil. Unless I am just blind or unlucky.... Anyone else?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    So far as I know there are no lore books located in Cyrodiil. I have never seen a map not found one while in Cyrodiil. Unless I am just blind or unlucky.... Anyone else?

There are many lorebooks in Cyrodiil. I believe they're shared with other zones however.

Here is a screenshot from my addon showing them, hopefully it help you a little tracking them down.
    As I said above though I believe some are shared with other zones and books normally come in threes in an area, so if you take one two more in that area (which were the same book) might disappear.

Best of luck finding them.

KEnTsGb.png
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Wow, the mage guild line is all but useless to my nightblade, but I had no idea Cyrodiil has the books. Apologies for my foolishness.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the mage guild line is all but useless to my nightblade, but I had no idea Cyrodiil has the books. Apologies for my foolishness.

If you're Magicka Nightblade then in PVE DPS Mage's Guild has some good DPS skills mainly the ultimate. In PVP Volcanic Rune is a great skills for breaking up trains.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    A lot of these are repeats do we know which ones aren't and which ones are cause I'm nearly at mages guild ten at level 23 and I need like 5 more books or something @Turelus
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Meteor isn't useless.

If you use that, might of the guild isn't either.

As fod guides, dulfy is what you want.

They don't have all, but enough to get you to max by 3rd vet zone
    Edited by Brrrofski on October 15, 2015 3:42PM
  • BurningLance
    BurningLance
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

There are many lorebooks in Cyrodiil. I believe they're shared with other zones however.

Here is a screenshot from my addon showing them, hopefully it help you a little tracking them down.
    As I said above though I believe some are shared with other zones and books normally come in threes in an area, so if you take one two more in that area (which were the same book) might disappear.

Best of luck finding them.

KEnTsGb.png

wow so many books.

um if its not to much to ask which ones of the books in the map are the Dungeon Lorebooks? and if you can mark em it would be swell.
    Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

PSN:BurningLance_2
  • LovesLost13
    LovesLost13
    ✭✭
    I know this is gonna count as a necro post but i would like to know if this is still up to date and more information on it.. i never find any lorebooks (i am ps4 ) i see yellow books and it says lorebook but i need blue/purple to increase my mage guild . so i am confused a bit. Anyone here to clarify whats going on?
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Just goggle it, there are heaps of site that show where the mages lore books are, and not just Cyrodiil. When you find a site you like match up the 2 maps and mark a way point on your map and off you go
    Edited by AlphaCrucis on June 26, 2016 4:48AM
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans