Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have two main story quests

Vader3654
Vader3654
I am currently a level 45 DK, Ebonheart Pact. I just killed mannimarco in the Prophet/harborage quest lines, but the quest line from the Rift has moved into main story as well. I guess we're invading Cold Harbour (awesome!) but I have the next quest from the prophet as well (5.5 I believe?) Which should I do first? Or do they coincide?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't really matter which you do first, as they are designed to appear at about the same time. If you want to focus on the Coldharbour stuff, do the Prophet's Council quest (5.5) first... you will see why I say that when you get to the end of it :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vader3654
    Vader3654
    mmm how intriguing lol

thank you, blazing through the content so fast that I haven't done a dungeon and have only gone to cyrodiil a couple times, soaking in as much lore as I can before I submerge into the more MMO aspects.