Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hadmal's Journal

RavenSworn
RavenSworn
✭✭✭✭✭
There are times when im gaming i will be blown away by the questlines, by the story that the devs put up on display.

This is one of them and it hit me deeply because while i am not a father yet, I cannot imagine how much sheer willpower, the sheer.. need to end his daughters lives.

What do you do when your child becomes the very thing that you are fighting your whole life? That whole journal, the whole questlines. Kudos ZoS, for making a grown man shed a tear.
Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!