Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are my stats correct? Seem a bit low.

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
Health 15472
Magicka 9712
Stamina 13567
My attributes are health 15, Magicka 0, and Stamina 34, I'm a veteran rank One.
I'm asking as my character felt a lot weaker after reaching VR, I actually reached the level in cyrodiil, and my stats lowered immensely, all while I was on a quest, so getting out was a struggle. Will I be alright in VR PVE when I start the silver? I presume when I'm back into PVP at the higher veteran ranks that I'll be alright.
Many thanks,
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    It seems your a hybrid if I were you pick do you want to use magicka or stamina, if stamina put about half the points into stamina and the other half in health same with magicka. 9712 health is low putting half in there will raise it a bit making your fights last longer.
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter