Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch Notes?

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
How are people seeing upcoming patch notes? for PS4, I can only seem to find the old/recent patch notes, when people are talking about the coming changes like as if they've got insight from some source, what is this source please? thanks!
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patchnotes are only available once the patch is here.
    Part of this insight is logic. The console is always running behind and patches made for the pc (e.g. changing the names of certain potions) are also likely to go through on the console. It is a bit specualtive, but still pretty solid.

The other is this forum. For example in the AD-section, in the prisoner of Jathsogur thread, a dev stated that they have a solution that will be rolled out in the next patch for the console.

but there are more sources. The ESO-live twitch stream is a good one, but also info gained from pressence at E3.

So best is to ask it in a certain context, cause there is no real generic answer.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh okay, thanks. :D
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.