Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Hander DK build help

LotusBladedancer
I have a low level Sorc' and decided it is time to make a hard hitting Dragonknight waving a massive 2 hander of doom (or words to that effect)

What I have come up with so far is - Stamina build - PvE/Leveling

Race - Redguard (Or maybe Dunmer for the fire bonus)

Bar 1 Single target DPS (2 handed) Bar 2 Multi-target Dps (Dual blade)

1- Critical rush 1. Critical rush
2 -Burning breath 2.Burning breath
3 Wrecking blow 3. Steel tornado
4- Executioner 4. green dragon blood
5 - Rally (for bonuses and heal) 5.Burning talons

Ultimate - Dawnbreaker or totem

Any serious issues with this build that I am not seeing?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't use critical rush on the second bar. It is a 2h skill, and you said you want to go dual blade.

I would go for 1h+shield instead of dual wield. The main reason is that the dual wield line is made more for assasin type of builds and are more suited for stealthed gameplay and not a secondary bar on a head first bashing character (what seems to be your goal).

Also. Dawnbreaker is a very hard to get endgame ultimate. So for levelling purposes, I would recommend something else. If you can get a bite (depends a bit if you are on pc or console how easy that is) werewolf can be a great ultimate, also cause of the stamina buff.

I also suggest you realise that there is no build that last from level 1 to VR14. You will find yourself adapting and moving a lot. It is simply how the game works. So test things for yourself and don't stick to a single build all the time but experiment.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU