Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

EU Aldmeri Dominion > The Royal Washboard are recruiting (PvE/PvP) Req: *Mic *Eng *Mature * 17+

snuspresten
snuspresten
✭✭✭
Fellow bretherin' and sisters, buckets and clothing, detergent and washing machines,

The Royal Washboard are recruiting new members.

Requirements
- Age 17+
- Mic
- Humor
- Mature attitude

Fight your way up in guild ranks from being a bucket of water and all the way up to detergent... (mmm so cozy. Hot water... Massage and rollercoaster rides for free. Worth it!).

Our focus

We are mainly focused on having enough players to run content, and minimise LFG tool times.

PvE & PvP are both in focus, and raids will be pushed once everyone are high enough level.

This is a guild where we help each other progress, and accept new members with open arms. All we ask in return is that you give what you got and are willing to learn to become a stronger player in the role of the guild.

Why should I join?
I have an extensive background in MMOs dating back to Anarchy Online. Having played in hardcore raid guilds as tank, healer, dps and raid leader my girl scout cookie merits speak for them selves. Gone past 2k rating in 2v2, 3v3 and 2.5k in rBGS in WoW as healer and dps. This is not to brag, but to ensure where I come from and what knowledge I hold under the belt. What this holds is a future for the guild where we will run all the content the game has to offer. Have werewolf and vampire biters. Guild traders and the likes.

Message me in-game @PixelTheraphy and we can run a dungeon or two. Prove yourself worthy as a cleaning product, and you will be a part of our machine.

Cheers.
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.

We are doing one more round of recruits as our roster is now almost filled for our first wave.

What we are looking for is:
    1-2 Tanks
    1-2 Healers
    2-3 DPS

Guild bank has been established and we have a very nice group of people who are friendly and fun to hang with.

Send me a message in-game and we can have a chat.
    Edited by snuspresten on July 13, 2015 10:37AM
  • ger-box
    ger-box
    Soul Shriven
    I have a lvl 22 NB, lvl 9 Sorc. Daily player (around work)

PSN ger-box
  • MikeyInBrum
    Lvl 33 dragon knight - focused skills on dest staff and bow so good with ranged attack - not got much experience in MMOs but willing to learn!

(Almost) daily player as well
  • MikeyInBrum
    It cut off most of my message...excellent start...

Basically shout if you think I'd be a good fit psn Mikey_Burgess
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    It cut off most of my message...excellent start...

Basically shout if you think I'd be a good fit psn Mikey_Burgess

Send me a message ingame please and I'll give you an invite. our focus has changed slightly as people are more interested in PvP, with some PvE on the side when the guild is big enough.
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭

I can probably get my members into the guild, but I don't think they want to sign up on a website. Some of the members don't have a machine, and doing it in the ps browser is a bit tedious. I hope you understand. I'll talk with them to see what they think and then get back to you.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on July 18, 2015 1:32PM
  • HempMachine
    Yes I understand we still have a lot that are not on the website in guild it is also mobile friendly :) let me know would be good to have you guys :)
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys at vetran level yet, my main is v7 nightblade and im looking for a guild to run dungeons with and pvp ready for imp city, im an ex mmo player and dont mind playing tank dps or healer which ever one is needed i will fo as my main roll.
  • AleBoris93
    AleBoris93
    Soul Shriven
    Can you add me please? Would be awesome to join

Psn AleBoris93

Thanks
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    shugg wrote: »
    Are you guys at vetran level yet, my main is v7 nightblade and im looking for a guild to run dungeons with and pvp ready for imp city, im an ex mmo player and dont mind playing tank dps or healer which ever one is needed i will fo as my main roll.

Added. We have some Vet levels yes! Currently having a dicussing about guild merger into a 100+ guild, but I will keep this guild alive on the side for bank storage and smaller group stuff as I really enjoy playing with the people in this guild.
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    AleBoris93 wrote: »
    Can you add me please? Would be awesome to join

Psn AleBoris93

Thanks

Added
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    ger-box wrote: »
    I have a lvl 22 NB, lvl 9 Sorc. Daily player (around work)

PSN ger-box

Added
  • snuspresten
    snuspresten
    ✭✭✭
    We are discussing a guild merger, but the guild will still be open as it is easier to manage smaller events in this guild. The merger is focused on larger scale PvP events and the likes.
    Edited by snuspresten on July 19, 2015 5:12PM