Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New people are funny

Zachy_B
Zachy_B
✭✭✭
Yep.
Edited by Zachy_B on July 14, 2015 8:43PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Your heading is new players, the person you talk about is level 47, I am just wondering where I fit in at my level lol.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka is the way to go for a lot of tanks.... My magicka pool is only slightly smaller than my health pool.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly you missed the point. And if you want magicka get it from your gear or enchants, not your attributes.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zachy_B wrote: »
    Clearly you missed the point. And if you want magicka get it from your gear or enchants, not your attributes.
    The point seems to me you made snide comments about someone in order to try to appear superior .. am I wrong?

As for this suggestion about Magicka, I seriously question your own grasp of the game.
    Edited by KerinKor on July 14, 2015 2:02PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zachy_B wrote: »

You do know it doesn't matter one bit where your health or magicka comes from. If it's attributes, passives, gear bonuses or enchants, all the same. Exact same result. Pick what's most convenient.

I usually put most my attributes into magicka and get the health from my enchants + gear bonuses instead when tanking. That allows me to switch freely between tank, heal and dps roles, because I only need to change my gear.
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this should be fun. Do continue.
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Hi, everyone. We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.