Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Question About Stealing

OOFatality
I've always played a thief character in the Elder Scroll Series: It's just my thing.The best thieves always have awesome treasure, especially those of us with OCD (AKA ...half the people that play this game or Minecraft. lol). I've been collecting the rarer (blue) treasures that you find when stealing, just by laundering them, and keeping it in my bank as my own unique trophy case.

I've found many green rarity items, (worth 30 or 100 gold) and fewer blue rarity treasure items (Worth about $250). My Question is: Are there any treasure items with a higher rarity than blue? And i'm not talking about a purple or gold armor piece. I'm talking about a stolen treasure item, that has no explicit purpose but to sell it. lol
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes there are purple things you can steal. I've heard but not seen gold ones. Here's a image of a purple I looted...
    20gf7o0.png

...I almost sold it in this image to that Blacksmith NPC in rivenspire.

Edited by SLy_Kyti on July 11, 2015 7:40AM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • OOFatality
    Awwwww man. You got my Khajit blood rushing

Thanks for showing. I couldn't find any good info online.
    Edited by OOFatality on December 19, 2017 10:11AM
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    OOFatality wrote: »
    Awwwww man. You got my Khajit blood rushing....like 2 sexy Wood Elves on skooma fighting over a steak. lol

Thanks for showing. I couldn't find any good info online.

hahaha good luck!
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-