Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA - Viro Redhands (Crimson Cove Champion)

TheHeroQueen
I'm currently in the Crimson Cove, waiting for Viro Redhands to spawn; however, I can find very little recent information on him by Googling and the like. What I do find is mixed, so can anyone give me a bit of info on him? Does he only show up during a specific quest (I've already completed everything in Malabal Tor, though)? Where exactly on the map does he spawn? And is he a known bugged spawn or something like that? I know about the dungeon timers, but I haven't even seen his corpse the past hour I've been running around on the upper level.

He's the last champion in here that I need for this area's Vanquisher achievement, dang it.
Tilly | Tumblr | she/her | 24 | USA | Central Time
S'Arabhi | Khajiit Nightblade | Werewolf | CP160 | AD | DPS
Lorelei Bellamont | Breton Sorcerer | Vampire | CP160 | DC | DPS
Sings-With-Blood | Argonian Templar | Vampire | 24 | EP
Guildmaster of Anglerz of Tamriel
★ PS4 NA Server ★
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I'm probably really late answering this, but just in case:

A new boss won't spawn in a public dungeon until someone kills one of the ones already up.
  • BeansENG
    BeansENG
    Soul Shriven
    Bit of time between your post and mine,but am at this present situation now,so if you havent found him,,,i may have the answer.
    http://tamrieljournal.com/public-dungeon-group-challenge-conqueror-guide/

He is NOT where 8 is(he wasnt for me)
    Go up then go right he could be on the first corner past the circular bit on the way to 9.
    this is xbox EU though so......good luck.