Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alits?

RivetGirl13
Where in Daggerfall are Alits found???
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    there are none in the wild in Daggerfall. They are being imported, but only cultivated to function as pets or mounts (which players can buy in the crownstore)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique is correct, there are no Alits in Covenant territory. What do you need them for?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im assuming you need them for medium armour leather or w/e ?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • RivetGirl13
    Looking for red meat... heard they are a good source of it...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... for red meat in the Covenant zones, try bears.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RivetGirl13
    Ya, have killed many but no red meat yet. :/
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    there are none in the wild in Daggerfall. They are being imported, but only cultivated to function as pets or mounts (which players can buy in the crownstore)
    You're thinking of guar. There are no alit mounts or pets.