Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

This one is Khajit sorcerer

Inufandom
Inufandom
This one likes to kill things. This one enjoys finding like minded to journey with. You like to kill things that annoy, yes? Then Zai would like to kill and giggle over flambé. Seek Zai Binx.
  • Conan3_1
    Conan3_1
    Hi Zai, if you're looking to slow roast your enemies over an open flame, wrapped in bacon and basted in butter, the Apex Legion might be the place for you, please come check us out at theapexlegion.gamerlaunch.com and if you have any questions shoot me a message PSN id: Conan3_1
    Conan3_1
    Imperator of the Apex Legion
    Daggerfall Covenant, NA
    Theapexlegion.gamerlaunch.com

• Inufandom
    Inufandom
    This one likes bacon. But this one prefers pan searing to open flame. Better control of the cooking.
  • LordBloodWing
    Ebonheart guild Order of the Red Moon would like you to join us for many bar b ques and songs of our glory. We are a laid back guild that run dungeons almost every night and pve quest. Come check us out at Facebook Order of the Red Moon with links to our Web page there. You can also msg me at psn just add comment so I know what your msg is for.
  • PurpleStarsaver
    Hello Zai! Where can I find you? I'm a bosmer in the Aldmeri Dominion named Mirea, nice to meet you! :smile:
    PSN: Purplestarsaver
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello there, friend! I believe the Malformed Fortune, a currently small-in-#'s thieves guild is able to peek at your interest at what we can offer to you. My guild seems to meet alot of the requirements your asking for in a guild set up, so I'm hoping you would do kindly to glance at the guild forum to see if what we provide in the guild meets to your requirements. We are open to all people; any alliance, age, gender, etc. We are bound by no particular activity, we take in the pleasure of doing it all. I'm not sure how ud feel about an organized ranking system; but once again, do take a look at the page if you would, and think we'll before you decide on your response. My PSN is D-E-V-o_3, and if you are confused about anything posted on the guild forums, simply ask through PSN or private mail.

Regardless whether you accept or decline this offer, I hope you find what you are looking for in a guild so you can enjoy the ESO experience the way you prefer it to be. Many thanks friend, for your time in reading the post if not; glancing the detailed forums of the Guild.