Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Server Disconnect Auto Completed ME!!!! NO!!!

KcjAries78
KcjAries78
✭✭✭
I was at the end of the main story at the final battle to defeat Molag Bal... I was on my Second Anchor and the game cut out ... No worries it will drop me back or make me start over at the beginning.. oh well is life... but NO! The Quest was auto completed for me and put me in the church talking to Meridia. That was the end! The Final Battle and it pushed me to the next task! I feel so jilted! Big whoopee a sword I'll dismantle and a pocket of gold. That was the END of the main story and I missed it! Now I won't be able to experience it until I roll my second character!!
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's really odd, I never heard of that happening before.

That sucks though, I'm sorry you weren't able to be in the fight.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    Okay So I still have God of Schemes left... It still shouldn't auto complete....