Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Found lore book empty of content

jellicles
jellicles
✭✭✭
Found 'Make the Wilds Safer, Earn Gold' in the open-air tavern at Rawl'kha and there was no content. All I could do was say goodbye. But I did get credit for the discovery.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uncle Sheogorath, always playing little jokes on people :)
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on July 10, 2015 6:26PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh? I don't understand. You can't say goodbye to a book...

Perhaps it was a quest-starter item, but you already did the quest from another source?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    /bug it. Google tells me this is what it is supposed to say:

Big-game hunters of Reaper's March! I offer you an opportunity for coin and fame. Like in the days of old, I'm offering an open contract, a bounty! Senche-Tiger Fangs! Bring me no less than twenty-five tiger fangs and I will pay you a handsome sum in coins! Bards will speak your name in taverns across the March. Seek me out at the Fighters Guild drinking hall in Rawl'kha! And earn your coin today!

— Panreth the Bold, Freelance Hunter and Benefactor
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, I remember the name of the quest you're supposed to get from that book now - "Fang Collector". So this bug may occur if you've already done that quest before finding the book. If you haven't done that quest yet, there are other copies of the book lying around, so you may still be able to get the quest from one of them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the information. I had completed the tiger fang collection quest before finding the 'empty' book. So I suppose I am good to go now. Again, thanks to all for the support.