Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ps4] Need help to go to coldharbour !!!

NicoAwsome
NicoAwsome
Soul Shriven
Hey guys i need to go to coldharbour for my last grind spot and i dont have any waypoint if some one can add me in their friend so i can teleport to him, would be very appreciated im in NA server, ps4 thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, you can also get to Coldharbour through the Main Quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NicoAwsome
    NicoAwsome
    Soul Shriven
    What lvl i need to be to get the mission?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two ways to get the quest, which is called "Messages Across Tamriel":
    1. Complete the Alliance Story at any level. In DCm this is the Bangkorai quest "To Walk on Far Shores" at the Hall of Heroes.
      • High King Emeric will give you Messages Across Tamriel once that quest is complete.
    2. Complete the Main Quest "Council of the Five Companions", and reach Level 45.
      • Vanus Galerion will give you Messages Across Tamriel the next time you enter a major city.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 10, 2015 6:28PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp