Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Rushed ceremony or healing ritual better for self-heal?

QueenAyrenn
QueenAyrenn
✭✭✭
Which is preferable for self-healing? If rushed ceremony, should it morph HtD or BoL? Thanks.
"Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath of Life. If your healing, you need to heal more than one other party member and since it gives more to the caster, it is a great self heal.

Use other methods for Regen.

And, don't forget Repentance, 0 Cost Healing/Stamina restoration, only you have to have some dead mobs to make it work.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• QueenAyrenn
    QueenAyrenn
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Breath of Life. If your healing, you need to heal more than one other party member and since it gives more to the caster, it is a great self heal.

And, don't forget Repentance, 0 Cost Healing/Stamina restoration, only you have to have some dead mobs to make it work.

Thanks. As of now, it's just for fun in solo PvE, but I'll see how I like it down the road. Thank you for the insight.
    "Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Thanks. As of now, it's just for fun in solo PvE, but I'll see how I like it down the road. Thank you for the insight.

BoL works fantastic even when just out solo questing. I solo quest a lot and keep BoL on my bar at all times. The other skills I normally slot just for group content, or keep on my second bar. While levelling I suggest you pick one skill you will likely just want for group content and let it level up while questing, once it's able to be morphed, switch it out for a different one. The point in doing so is usually the morphs are much better - and even though you may not want a skill now, you may realize it is really good to have down the road, so at least having it levelled up to the point you can morph it will be nice.
    Edited by MissBizz on July 10, 2015 3:41PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do use BoL for Solo. It's just there is no real advantage on the other morph, so why not take the one that heals more players if you ever need to. The restore from Honor the Dead is kind of Meh anyway. This is one of those Morphs that I look at and wonder why anyone would ever choose it.

And, the players being healed do not need to be in the group, so if your doing a Dolmen or a World Boss and others are around, you can do something nice for them when healing yourself.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoL is far superior insta self heal.

That and Lingering Ritual are the abilities what makes the Templars superior on Healing.

Also while questing never forget to have always active Purifying Ritual (or the other morph) and Rune Focus (with the MA regen).