Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf build pvp and pve NB Bosmer

mia_pow
mia_pow
✭✭
I recently became infected with lycanthrope, Iam enjoying it alot but not sure which weapons and skill slots to choose. Iam level 42, and currently almost maxed out bow and duel wield, started to put up two hand weapon skill, also wear all medium armor. I like using the bow so the one slot i have all the bow skills taken except for the ultimate because bows dont have one so not sure what skill to throw there. How should I set up the other slot, with all the werewolf skills, mix it up with two hand, duel wield skill or nightblade skills. I wish i could have at least one more slot just dedicated for werewolf skills.