Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Inventory affect movement speed at all?

HeathenDeacon
HeathenDeacon
✭✭✭
Just wanted to clear this up for my sanity, but I keep thinking my low level alt tha thas less bag space moves faster than my main. Thanks in advance for an answer. I just wanted to make wure i was just imagining this. Maybe its just my high elf is lazier than my darkkelf, lol.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Inventory space has nothing to do with how fast you move :) There are some passives and abilities that help you move faster though (I think some racial passives let you move faster while in stealth, maybe even a set out there that does that as well)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated, there are ways to increase your character movement speed, both running or in stealth. There is a Medium Armor passive that gives a 30% or so boost to speed. Nights Silence is one armor set that removes the Sneak speed penalty so you sneak as fast as you can run. I think the Shadow Walker set or Night Shade set does the same with this.

Then there are potions you can make that increase speed.

But, fill up your bag slots with 200 stacks of Ingots and you can run across the map just fine.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    thx :)