The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Poll] More Female Costumes?

Roselle
Roselle
✭✭✭✭
I want a female goblin gem. What do you think?

Or maybe some type of troll costume. I also think that the troll costume should be both male and female to accommodate females.

Poll time? Explaining your option could be entertaining...
Edited by Roselle on July 9, 2015 4:06PM
This one was rekt by Zenimax

[Poll] More Female Costumes? 12 votes

Yes, I most definitely agree
66%
NotSopjwb16_ESOBarracussbanned_530978NathrandirRoselleDamianosCannibalTreeHippies 8 votes
No, the male /danceregard is just too strong
8%
Lightninvash 1 vote
I choose to be number 3 to remain unbiased towards this poll
25%
Rosveennewtinmplshawkeye56 3 votes
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having a female character turn into a male goblin is definitely weird.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I typed Redguard wrong and I can't edit the poll.

This is awkward.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am totally biased.

When I decided I wanted to roll up a female goblin, I started with a bosmer, and she crouches everywhere. Much more fun than using a costume - since I hate pretty much all of them.

Meet Broken Branch Toothmaul:

Talking to "Sees-all-Colors"

LuuTg7f.png?1

And showing off "Big Brown Horse" to a fellow member of the Order of the Dragon:

P63Famg.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I am totally biased.

When I decided I wanted to roll up a female goblin, I started with a bosmer, and she crouches everywhere. Much more fun than using a costume - since I hate pretty much all of them.

Meet Broken Branch Toothmaul:

Talking to "Sees-all-Colors"

LuuTg7f.png?1

And showing off "Big Brown Horse" to a fellow member of the Order of the Dragon:

P63Famg.png

Yeah but my characters are all very tall and this won't work as well for me. :( The goblin gem actually makes you very very tiny...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roll up a tiny character. Normally I hate how small bosmer are, but this time I made it work for me.

Or roll up an orc as a goblin; a little harder, but it can work.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More male costumes. Specifically, male formal attire. I don't wear dresses.

I don't care about polymorphs. They're full body illusions, so there's nothing unusual about them not matching my character's gender. It'd be nice if we had a choice though, I won't argue against it.