Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill respec help

JankH
JankH
Hey, I'm just wondering if I have to earn additional skill points to choose the morphs of my skills again or do I just simply spend the the skill points to get my morphs back after spending gold on the skill respec.

thanks
PC EU
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    nott sure what you mean but....
    when you choose to refund all skillpoints (so called respec), you undo all morphs and unlearn all skills progress (experience) in the individual skills is kept though.

So you then re-learn a skill (spent one skillpoint). Cause you allready learned enough bout that skill you can choose a morph (and spent a second skillpoint).

Cause you get all skillpoints refunded, you should have more then enough to do so.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two ways to do a respec: full, or morphs only.

If you do the morphs only respec, you will only be credited back the skillpoints spent on morphs of skills, and you will be able to rechoose those by spending a single skillpoint.

If you do a full respec, you will need to spend two skillpoints per power to get the morph back: 1 skillpoint to purchase the power, and 1 skillpoint to choose the morph.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this matters, but I didn't see a morph only option for the XBox One when I did it.

I was returned all 55 skill points, so I spent them as I wanted. By the time it was said and done, I had 13 left over from skills I didn't want.

I'm about to do it again. I want those 7 wasted skill points returned from the Enchanting. But boy, is it going to cost me. :|