Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Crafter PS4 NA EP but can send mails with your questions!

Prophetmgs88
Lvl 50 woodworking 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 clothing 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 black smithing 9 traits learned
Lvl 50 enchanting
Lvl 50 alchemy
Lvl 50 provisioning, most recipes known

All styles learned
All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn

Prophetmgs88
Edited by Prophetmgs88 on April 20, 2016 2:53AM
Lvl 50 enchanting
Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
All nirn learned

Master Crafter in everything!

Send me messages via psn
  • Prophetmgs88
    Send me your question about the game, I dont mind helping out!!!
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Prophetmgs88
    Bump! Im home!
    Edited by Prophetmgs88 on July 11, 2015 7:24AM
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, these crafter for hire ads fill forums these days. Can't you join a guild like everybody else and keep this spam inside the game and out of forums?
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Prophetmgs88
    helediron wrote: »
    So, these crafter for hire ads fill forums these days. Can't you join a guild like everybody else and keep this spam inside the game and out of forums?

Why slander me on these forums? I help a great many people in-game, and attempt to make friends in-game. Your post was reported as well, please stop the slander
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Prophetmgs88 , no one is saying you don't help people in game - that's not into question here. However @helediron is right, if you read the sticky from @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on the Crafting forum, it clearly says
    Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. Posts that do so will be removed. As always, remember to follow the community rules.

As far as I can tell you have not been subject to slander. However I also wish new members such as yourself would abide by forum rules and at least read the sticky threads before bombarding this section of the forums with advertisements for goods or services, however well intentioned they may be.
    PC-EU
  • Prophetmgs88
    I just show my expertise by what I know, Im not expecting trades or sales, just questions about crafting
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just show my expertise by what I know, Im not expecting trades or sales, just questions about crafting

To be fair... if you read your original post it does seem like you are offering your services as a crafter (why else mention how many traits and styles you have learnt?). In any case if you want to be helpful, you may wish to look at the "players helping players" section of these forums, and answer the questions of those seeking assistance :smile:
    PC-EU
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally people do that helping in-game and not bump their ads in forum. It is also fine to help in forums about topics of interest, but the OP is pure advertisement. Put your crafting ability into your signature and let your expertise show in your writing.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Prophetmgs88
    Normally people do that helping in-game and not bump their ads in forum. It is also fine to help in forums about topics of interest, but the OP is pure advertisement. Put your crafting ability into your signature and let your expertise show in your writing.

There is only so much "in-game" things possible on console compared to pc
    I do alot in game, but i also have guild forums as well, but its very limited

Instead of prejudice flaming be more constructive is all I can say, you speak of things you arent familiar with
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See the sticky post about the rules. We have urged you to actually start helping people by answering real topics. The forum should stay concentrated to them - topics about crafting. I believe there are thousands of crafters at the same skill level as you, but we don't fill this forum with personal ads, do we?

Oh, i have nine traits on everything twice, i can craft everything including xp pots, have multiple vr14 toons, and so on. But because this thread now turned to actual flaming, i am politely withdrawing from this thread.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask you how you got hold of Nirnhoned since I have not seen a single item with that on. Also where do I get Fortified Nirncrux?
  • Archaron
    Archaron
    Soul Shriven
    Prophetmgs88, now that you have maxed your crafting skill was it worth the time you invested? I am just wondering because I have been working towards the thing myself. Thanks--Archaron
  • Prophetmgs88
    Can I ask you how you got hold of Nirnhoned since I have not seen a single item with that on. Also where do I get Fortified Nirncrux?

I believe there are a few quests in upper craglorn that reward with items having the trait, but getting stones can be found in upper crag nodes and also doing writs can yield maps that can also possibly yeild stones, upper crag is the area to focus on when looking for stones or items with traits on them
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Prophetmgs88
    Archaron wrote: »
    Prophetmgs88, now that you have maxed your crafting skill was it worth the time you invested? I am just wondering because I have been working towards the thing myself. Thanks--Archaron

Yes I think so, but 9 trait set bonuses doesn't seem to offer a prize worth the time to get it however there maybe more sets to come, 6 trait is the majority of sets people want, some 8 traits are interesting as well

All in all it is worth it especially when they release new content, being able to help friends with crafting is a reward within itself!!

Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Prophetmgs88
    See the sticky post about the rules. We have urged you to actually start helping people by answering real topics. The forum should stay concentrated to them - topics about crafting. I believe there are thousands of crafters at the same skill level as you, but we don't fill this forum with personal ads, do we?

Oh, i have nine traits on everything twice, i can craft everything including xp pots, have multiple vr14 toons, and so on. But because this thread now turned to actual flaming, i am politely withdrawing from this thread.

This thread is open due to the fact it is not a crafter for hire, it's psn and na still a bit confused as to why you even came in here
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • xMois
    xMois
    I still get a kick out of these "master crafter" posts. Like if you were a real blacksmith I would love to hear about your work, but since all of your "work" is something I grinded out in like 2 days I don't see the point in bombarding the boards with it.
  • Prophetmgs88
    xMois wrote: »
    I still get a kick out of these "master crafter" posts. Like if you were a real blacksmith I would love to hear about your work, but since all of your "work" is something I grinded out in like 2 days I don't see the point in bombarding the boards with it.

But my in game achieves say I am :/

Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Do you just sell in guild stores? If so can you put your own price on your crafted item or does the game generate that for you?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Prophetmgs88
    Do you just sell in guild stores? If so can you put your own price on your crafted item or does the game generate that for you?

It's all what you plug into the trader, than there's a fee to post and when it sells theres a cut taken out, unsure the precise % but that's the just of it
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    My proplem is that when I'm crafting a piece of armor it's already given a price. For example, i made a medium sash level 14 that was upgraded to fine (green) with a trait & enchanted. Its value was 28 & i could only sell it in my guild store for that price. Does this seem right?
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Prophetmgs88
    My proplem is that when I'm crafting a piece of armor it's already given a price. For example, i made a medium sash level 14 that was upgraded to fine (green) with a trait & enchanted. Its value was 28 & i could only sell it in my guild store for that price. Does this seem right?

You need to highlight that box with the 28 gold, you can change that number, it does generate a number but it isnt fixed and can be changed
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    Being a 8-9 trait crafter is certainly mastery and quite a feat given the time investment to obtain. I'll be in contact @Prophetmgs88
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

You need to highlight that box with the 28 gold, you can change that number, it does generate a number but it isnt fixed and can be changed

Nope i tried that,the only option it's giving me after selecting from inventory is sell. I'm on PS, I don't know, I'm just very frustrated!!
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭

Nope i tried that,the only option it's giving me after selecting from inventory is sell. I'm on PS, I don't know, I'm just very frustrated!!

On PS4 as with any item
    1- go to your guild store (In the bank or out in the town)
    2- select the sell tab and pick the item
    3- click on with the total price row .and change price

If those steps don't work..then you need to put in a support ticket..you got a bugg

Also don't dump alot of coin into crafted sets to sell..they do not list what type of style they are i put up a full set of Deadric up and after 2 1/2 weeks i gave it to a guildie cause it didn't sell and i had it listed super cheap like 2,500 a peice (the hearts on console sell for 3k-4k each)

Edited by Siniztor on July 13, 2015 5:43AM
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭

I know this is a silly question, but you are opening the Guild Store tab of a Guild you belong to, at a bank, right? Not just trying to sell to a Vendor?
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Prophetmgs88

Did you figure it out yet??
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

Did you figure it out yet??

Yeah man i did, thanks for the follow up. It was glitching out, the x button wasn't showing up at the point where you can change the amount
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Prophetmgs88
    Bump, lemme know if Yall have questions!!
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn
  • Prophetmgs88
    Bump, lemme know if Yall have questions!!

Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Send me messages via psn