Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

The hunt for a imperial motif

SmokeXF
SmokeXF
So I really want a imperial motif and I was wondering if there was a way to farm motifs? If so can someone tell me where or how? (I'd rather not buy one for 90k) I'm in EP btw.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperial Motif is the rarest of the motifs. There's no one place it'll drop; I've heard some people have gotten it in the Vulkhel Guard/Daggerfall Banks at various levels-- I've even heard of someone getting it in the starting ship in Vulkhel Guard, immediately after creating their character (lucky, lucky). It's entirely random. Your best bet is to search any and all furniture and backpacks you come across. Farm places/buildings with a lot of them. Dwemer ruins are also good farming spots for regular motifs, rare recipes, and Dwemer motifs (Imperial can possibly drop in ruins as well). If you're not having any luck or get frustrated, collect a few Dwemer motifs, sell them for ~20K each, and you'll have enough to buy the motif for 90-120K.

Good luck
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Just go to the bank look in cheasts then relog till you get one
  • EddieHavok
    I got one in Eastmarch in a simple Backpack outside Windhelm. Then I used it even though I have the Imperial Edition and apparently I already have access to that style and I just used it so that the game mechanics will now show, "already in your library" instead of selling it for the cost of all the other styles combined.
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4