Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for some new active players/ friends

LocalspaZ
LocalspaZ
Soul Shriven
Reapers Of War looking for new members to make large community, we have guild store , Dungeons, trials, pvp battles. minimum level of 20 mature members only. we are looking for individuals who like to plan out attacks and play well with each other. 24 man groups maybe even dual groups with each other to take over other keeps. looking for strong leadership but also able to follow others orders. please join. Xbox One NA servers. message me or comment your Gamer Tag, heroes name, lvl, character race and class thanks and hope to see alot of you.
founding leader of Reapers of War
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    post this in the guild recruitment section and you'll probably get a lot more replies. and change the title name as well. it looks like you're looking for friends not guildies :)
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • LocalspaZ
    LocalspaZ
    Soul Shriven
    I did that as well im not just looking for new guild members but I am looking for new friends to quest with and group up with. Im in the campaign Haderus but thanks for the comment
  • CanadianAndrei
    I'd love if you could add me. I am a level 34 DK dunmer. GK: CanadianAndrei
  • LocalspaZ
    LocalspaZ
    Soul Shriven
    As soon as I get home I will add you friend
  • CanadianAndrei
    Thanks.