Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farm kill

TechManMatt92
Looking for someone to tell me a good place to farm fill for exp and goods in Reapers March. Message me, TechManMatt92.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legerdemain Loot?

Reapers March is not that good a place to loot. There are like two buildings in the entire zone that have enough containers to make it worthwhile.

Go back to Malabal Tor and loot Velyn Harbor. While you might not get massive amounts of gold, you will get massive amounts of stolen provisioning ingredients and style stones to Fence/Launder.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TechManMatt92
    I meant to type kill* Thanks tho thatll come handy soon. I just wanna kill for exp and get good drops
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to type kill* Thanks tho thatll come handy soon. I just wanna kill for exp and get good drops

Vile Manse Public Dungeon

You might need a friend with you. But I carried tons of loot out of the place.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"