The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dominion Halberd recruits[EU-AD-PvE/PvP/RP]

Handel1685
Handel1685
Soul Shriven
First of all pardon my poor english i'm a french speaker.

GENERAL STORY
The Dominion Halberd started the day that a canadian known as Handel1685 was not sastisfied of North American megaserver. Instead of stopping playing ESo:TU, he joined the European Server with the idea to start from scratch. Afterward he met a guy named rapatsu and they started the Dominion Halberd. Handel1685 was the designed Guild Master.

WHAT WE LOOKING FOR
Honestly we look for all type of regular players that's are motivated on the Aldmeri Dominion side mostly. PvE, PvP and RP players are warmly welcome into our ranks. We have a little of everything. We also look for mature players that's like to help his guildmates. Do i said that every levels are welcome into our ranks? Yes they are! Also we are not really hardcore and only want to have pleasure. After all ESo:TU is a game!

HOW MANY MEMBERS YOU HAVE?
We have around 60 members and we don't stop to grown.

DO YOU GUYS DO EVENTS? AND WHAT TYPE OF EVENTS?
Yes we do events! We plan to do more dungeons, PvP and RP events. We already had somes of each. Like you can see we are open to all contents.

WHAT IS THE PERIOD THE MOST ACTIVE?
Well we are active for most in evening Paris time. But we have players at nearly each time period.

ARE YOU INTO END GAME CONTENT?
We target the end game content but for now we need more veterans levels in our ranks. I personally try to get an VR levels team for Veteran Dungeons, Craglorn and eventually the DragonStar Arena and Trials. Pass by our website/forum for more details.

YOU HAVE A WEBSITE?
Actually we had a GamerLaunch but we din't like it so we got a custom web adress and forum.Handel1685 want to learn to code and get us a full site eventually. Site is NOT mandatory but required at somes points. Come pass by at www.dominionhalberd.com and sign up.

DO YOU HAVE A VOICE SERVICE?
Yes we have a TeamSpeak 3 server with an limit of 10 users.

HOW I CAN JOIN THE RANKS OF THE DOMINION HALBERD?
Theres somes ways. First you can join the website/forum. An responsible will contact you afterward for an guild invite. Or simply ask in-game to either Handel1685 or Thund3r2147. Like i said earlier the site isn't mandatory.

THE FINAL WORD
Our goal is to have a good community with a family ambience. We hope for our members will please themself around us. Our goal is to make your game session easier. I, Handel1685, hope to heard of you very soon!
Edited by Handel1685 on July 8, 2015 10:33PM