Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm a healing sorcerer in eso and want improved sneak

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
I was wondering where I can place skill points to improve my sneak in the game.

Stating the skill trees will be helpful..
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level Legerdemain and you can really reduce the Stamina Costs related to this. There are Medium Armor passives that help with Sneaking, both cost and detection. There are also Champion Constellations that help with the Stamina Costs

There are some dropped sets that help with Sneak, but they don't drop until higher levels. Nightshade and Shadow Walker are two of them.

Nights Silence, a crafted set that only requires knowing two traits on each piece you want to make, eliminates the speed penalty so you can sneak faster.

However, until you can get those sets, or make those sets or unlock those passives, use Invisibility Potions or learn how to leverage line of site. For the latter, as long as there is something between you and the NPC, you won't be seen.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"