The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Active & Organised PvP Guild [AD]

Kefa
Kefa
Soul Shriven
Hey,

as the title says I'm looking for an active PvP guild on AD side. It's really hard to find any information about any PvP guilds so I decided to try the forums. I'm interested in organised PvP with voice comms and experienced leaders etc that PvPs multiple nights a week.

I find it worrying that I can't acquire any info about any PvP guilds actually; makes me wonder if such guilds even exist or if this game is dead? :D

I am new to the game, have been playing for 2 weeks now and managed to get to vr 2 but the lack of organised PvP is slowly draining my will to play. I realize being underleveled and undergeared doesn't make me popular in small scale PvP but I could maybe join some big raids. While I might be new to this game I have played other MMOs such as WoW and Star Wars and MMOFPS like Planetside 2 so I can adapt quickly. :)

IGN is: @Kefaa
Edited by Kefa on July 11, 2015 8:49AM
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi there!
    I own a old Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events sutch as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink:
    We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends. Teamspeak 3 is free to download and easy to use.
    WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley:

ps: i just came back and played so all the members have left so am restarting the Guild.
  • rastadreadlion
    <3 I would like 10 more just like you on my team <3