Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial daedric armor

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, I was wondering is this armor in the game yet? Can I craft daedric armor and convert it into the imperial daedric armor? Thanks!
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Imperial Daedric in game currently is a morph of the sorcerer skill lines Daedric Bound Armor. The motif to craft the armor isn't in game yet and it my understanding it will be found in the Imperial city in pages like the Dwemer motif.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial Daedric Armor isn't in the game....yet. Rumors about it existing in the upcoming Imperial City DLC.

You can craft any armor and convert to imperial if you have the imperial edition but it doesn't make it "Imperial Daedric" just imperial.
    Phaedrus Wolf