Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

VR14 Templar Healer LFG EndGame Guild EP.

capricornian
VR14 Templar Healer LF active Trial/PvP Guild to top leaderboards in PvX. Also active with daily pledges and achievements a must.

I've been playing MMOs for 17 years, starting with UO. Raided HC on WoW for 2 1/2 years.
I've completed all Speed Runs, Deathless Runs, HMs, for both 4 man dungeons and Trials on PC. Looking to do the same with you on PS4.

Also have each a DK Tank, NB/Sorc DPS up and coming.

Serious inquiries only. Looking for an outstanding community to participate with on the PS4.
  • Okaithul
    Okaithul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Capricornian,
    Contact me if you like to talk.
    I am in Team Carry - we're working on our 2nd raid group, various hours available.
    - Friend request to Trinzia (or tell Okaithul, who's my husband, that I sent you from forum.)
  • deadlykitten6
    Hey capricornian message me on psn You are welcome to come run the trials and dsa and things with us. Not to guild because I'm pretty sure your looking for a large one but I'm sure the guys would love for you to do some end game content with us. If Im overstepping I'm sorry but you were nice the few times I ran with you and we have finished dsa and are really getting active in the end game content now.