Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MostWanted (DC) PvP Guild

HouLiGaN
HouLiGaN
✭✭✭
Our Guild Was Recently Spotted On the Official ESO SITE !!

Some Videos of Us in Action on our Youtube Channel !!!

11667411_10153452678143584_5717606377011198751_n.jpg?oh=3951145d8834b8d1bfeed4cbb3f5a6ac&oe=56135313

We are a PvP Guild In Eu Megaserver, We fight for DC.
Currently PvPing in BwB ( Non-VET cyro).Group Run`s are on a daily basis nowaday`s Just sometimes with ts sometimes not.
We also do have Vet char`s that we do our PvE with, Group Dungeons etc
Scheduled To do a Full campaign Vet Push IN September !
Atm we have 230 Player`s. We Only recruit Experienced Players, and People that use teamspeak !!
We have weekly Event`s of many kinds, even with reward`s sometime`s

Contact me @HouLiGaN Ingame Or any other MW player for more info !

Feel Free to ask any question`s Below !
Edited by HouLiGaN on August 11, 2015 1:23PM
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Lately, I have found when leading our groups, from all the training runs we did for Our new members, we can succesffully take on groups of way bigger numbers.

For example, we formed 2 groups of 35 Guildies only, and pushed alone against a Pop locked EP and AD.

With 16 Guildies only, we took Sejanus From reds with around 15+ Defenders . And then Holded it against AD's continuous Zergs. For a long time, with eatch player, stating at the end of reaching over 100 + Kill Streaks. One even went to 150+. Once yellows took sejanus, some came and were using /kowtow ( Bowing) to our dead out of respect.

And also 2 nights ago, a group of 18 of us, Fighted for a long time inside Arrius agaisnt a big Zerg of EP, and managed to stay alive and cap one flag, untill the blue random Zerg re-Breached the wall and came in for backup.

To Note: MostWanted is now Only recruiting TeamSpeak Users.

We Are still in Search of experienced players that are mature and friendly and know how to lead from TeamSpeak. So we can be able to keep MW group's up 24/7 !!
    Edited by HouLiGaN on July 29, 2015 3:28PM
  • kenneth.vandersnicktb16_ESO
    Hey I'm unable to find you online or add you as a friend on the EU mega server.

My char name is Clarise add me.
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm unable to find you online or add you as a friend on the EU mega server.

My char name is Clarise add me.

hehe i think you found us xD !! Just saw it ! Looking forward to our Fights Clarise !!
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQS7qMDPag

And a little vid, from last nights Run !!

Its not our best stuff, but we had Fun with it xD !!
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Just a Little Update :sunglasses:

We are in need of Experianced Templar Healers !!

PLus we changed our Tabbard a bit , as shown in the thumbnail on the link below, to our latest PvP Video we Uplaoded !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSY04aetn2g
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    We are Back In Business !!

Guild Is Recruiting again Once more !!!!

Only a few Days have Passed and we have already, Crowned an EMP, Recruited around 30 new active member`s And wiping the floor with Ad, and EP Blood !!