Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vampire Thread] Vampire Skill Line Assistance, please?

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
First; I want to say that though I am a vampire, I do not have my bite yet, so can we please keep this thread from degenerating into a bite-begging mess?

Danke.

Now that that is out of the way...

Though I know I got my Vampirism early and the Skill line was designed for level 30-40, is there a faster way to level it out? Does feeding affect the rate of gain in the Skill Line? Does having more Vampire Skill abilities equipped bring more XP towards the line?

I'm curious, and I couldn't find a Guide to help me out over in the Player Guides section, so I thought I'd ask from some more experienced Vamps than myself.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q: is there a faster way to level it out?
    A: Nope

Q: Does feeding affect the rate of gain in the Skill Line?
    A: nope

Q: Does having more Vampire Skill abilities equipped bring more XP towards the line?
    A: Nope

It levels up once you got the skilline unlocked by gaining xp. That is the only way. The amount of xp needed is set and the only multipliers are the regular xp multipliers (eso+membership, playing with friends, getting married and using xp-potions)

I got bitten at level 16 and had it on rank 6 at level 32. The first two levels took me forever and the last 4 went pretty quick.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • GNRNCSBLSS
    GNRNCSBLSS
    ✭✭
    Progress is pretty exponential.

You're gonna start out leveling it soooooo so slow, and then once you hit 20 it speeds up, and then at 30 its boom level 6, then boom level 7,8,9,10 in like 2 hours of playtime.

This is just because it only levels from quest xp (maybe monsters) but yeah.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys for answering my questions.

Also, as vamps, what Skills do you use in conjunction with regular class skills to round out your builds?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!