Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are my quest different colors

sirhellraiser
Why are my quest are different colors some are white yellow green red?
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    White is below your level, Green is at your level, Yellow is slightly above your level and Red is way above your level in terms of difficulty.
  • sirhellraiser
    Do you still get xp for white levels?
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should still get xp from turning in the quest.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • Armann
    Armann
    ✭✭✭

In my experience when questing, yes.
    EU megaserver | XboxNord Nightblade | Ebonheart PactImperial Dragonknight | Ebonheart PactDunmer Sorcerer | Ebonheart PactDunmer Warden | Ebonheart PactOrc Necromancer | Daggerfall CovenantAltmer Templar | Aldmeri Dominion
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname

Yes, but the rewards will be below your level. You will still receive EXP, but not as much as if was within your level range.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, for the most part. Here is how it works.

If you turn in a quest, you get Experience. This experience can be scaled to your level, or not, but you always get experience when turning in a completed quest.

Mobs will only give experience if your 5 or less levels over the mobs you have to fight to do the quests. I don't remember if the experience earned is smaller if your say 5 levels over the mob as opposed to 1 or 2 levels over the mobs. This is something they keep changing. Since I tend to get the levels I need as I need to when questing, I don't pay too much attention to the varying amounts.

So, to get the most experience from a quest overall, then try to do them on or near level so the mobs give the most experience.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"